Suggestion Box

I don’t know if you’ve noticed, I’m sure many of you have, but I’ve kicked off this new year promising myself I would blog every day. I did not call it a “resolution” because I believe that word to be a jinx. So I hope you’ll take a moment to answer this one question below, and help me in continuing to keep this promise to myself!

Your opinion matters, so let me know! Thank you all in advance.

1. Cris A.

20% voted other but I see no suggestions posted. I have a snarky comment but will refrain just in case you have it set that comments need approval. I picked “Jun’s Life” cause it kind of encompasses everything. I want you to write about everything that interests you. That’s when you’re at your most witty, entertaining & snarky. 🙂

2. Melissa

I like reading about all of the above. I’m a mother, which means I cook. I do like reality tv and and read most all of the blogs. And I love seeing and reading about your life it bring realisim to a name and face. Thank you for all!

Agree w/ Kate ^ — I’m pretty happy w/ your current mix of the 3 topics above. …. I do really wish you were covering BB Canada though! But alas, I know even you can’t do it all…… And what I really, REALLY wish is that you’d do an online cooking show! That would be a hoot and educational, too. 🙂

4. Heather

Can’t remember how I found you, Jun, but you’re so interesting and have followed your tweets since before Noah was born. Just love your family and am fascinated by your beautiful Momz too – tell her to tweet more – she’s such a hoot! Wee Noah is so adorable and love your pics!!! How is the chicken pox going? Hope he’s not scratching too much and the suggestion of socks for his hands is a good one if you can keep them on him. Keep dishing – whether about your life, reality tv or recipes – I enjoy them all!!

5. I chose other since i enjoy all 3. However, if the purpose is to help you to write daily, You should write what YOU enjoy. you already write about reality shows for RN, so your life and your cooking seems like what you enjoy writing (at least to me). But whatever strikes your fancy is what you should write and what we shall gladly read.

6. GaYToR

I need more boxes to check. Where is Davy’s box ( is there some double meaning hidden in this question)? I went for a Jun answer but I really need an ‘all of the above’ box.

7. I always start my day by finding out what you did while I slept! Your life is so interesting and for me has nothing to do with your win on Big Brother, although that being said, I probably wouldn’t have a clue who you are without reality Tv lol. Your recipes have offered me a change in my very traditional southern cooking that I welcome! So we needed an ALL of the ABOVE button!

8. Sparky

Ditto to all three. Keep on keepin on just like you do. If not I may just burst into a Billy Joel rendition of Don’t Go Changing. No one wants that. No one.

9. I tried to choose ALL but my stupid phone…..

I enjoy all of your blogs. As ling as we steer clear of politics, I’m game. I’m saving money for a cross country move so lots and lots of tv time. You should try Southland … It’s amazing. Gripping. Unsettling. Disturbing. Good good good.

Ps) I have noticed and enjoyed the blog increase.

10. Jodine Finnestad

I love hearing about your life, it reminds me of when I had my first son, and when I moved away from home to live in Quebec, living in my second language with my (now) husband…
    I also love the recipes, I have tried most of them! Reality tv is also fantastic…but really…your life is amazing haha I can’t wait to hear what you have to say!

11. Tough to choose between Reality TV and your life, because they’re so intertwined. But you do a good job in keeping balance between different topics, which is the key in keeping any blog interesting.