Rob, like Malcolm, received 12 votes out of 35 in the Pick Six week.
Why Rob would be great on Big Brother:
– He failed to win Survivor in two separate seasons and since all he’s been doing for years is sitting in front of his computer all day Skyping and watching reality television, he’s way too out of shape for The Amazing Race anyway. So Big Brother it is.
– He has both a podcast and a website devoted, partly, to Big Brother. If he wins, then his bragging rights will surely land him a “Rob Has A 401K”. If he loses, then we get to give him shit for knowing so much about the show and sucking so bad at it.
– He is “the smartest player to never win” Survivor according to Jeff Probst, so we must give Julie Chen a chance to come up with a comparable tag line for him. (Note: Anything would be better than “home skillet.”)
– He is notorious for jumping between alliances and screwing people over as a result, which is perfect for Big Brother especially if he’s in the house with people who “hate floaters”.
– He clearly loves being in front of a camera, and the sound of his own voice, so the Big Brother house will probably unleash the rest of his repressed exhibitionism giving us hours of entertainment at his expense. Perhaps we will even see him penalized for talking into the cameras in the house ad nauseam.
For all the above reasons, and more, I’m happy that you all voted Rob into a hypothetical season of Big Brother.
If I had to choose a BB personality I’d definitely want to see him play BB with, taking into consideration smart-assedness and white-boyedness, it would be either James or Matt.
Voting will be open for a week!
Thanks again as always for the input.