I always mean to do this but forget. Except today.
Today I’m remembering to share yesterday’s Top 10 Search Engine Terms that led new visitors to my site. I had many new visitors to my site yesterday, so welcome to all.
Google Analytics tells me that 60% of you will return to this site so thank you and enjoy…
Top 10 Search Engine Terms:
1. “jun song” – This means people are starting to spell my name right, because this was “june song” for a very long time. I take this as a good sign.
2. “big brother 4 jun song hate sucks” – These people clearly hate me and think I suck and specifically because of a reality show I was on 10 years ago. And they also have an extensive vocabulary, not. I take this as a good sign too because at least they spelled my name right.
3. “korean pickled radish” – I can’t wait to tell momz about this one since this search led people to her recipe that I posted, while she was here and made it fresh. She’ll be so happy to hear this one!
4. “people having sex bondage” – Well then…sometimes sure?
5. “talla big brother ethnicity” – I have no idea, but I’d guess Persian? She reminded me right away of Holly, from The Glass House. But I’m not sure as to her ethnicity actually.
6. “vagina cupping” – I have a vagina and I have had cupping done, but I’ve never had cupping done to my vagina. But I talk about vagina and cupping on my site. So I can see why this specific search term would lead someone here…I guess?
7. “jundishes” – This is great! That’s all I have to say about this.
8. “jundishes power rankings” – This is great also, because it means my other writing (for other sites) are read too.
9. “free play sex vidio haraboji” – I can’t imagine someone typing this in, yet they did and then it brought them to my site. “Haraboji” is grandfather in Korean. That’s all I have to say about that.
10. “Other” – You don’t even want to see some of those…
And there you have a look into what I look into on a daily basis. Good times.