Thank you to Imprincinia the Beautiful African Goddess for leaving this comment on the Big Brother Canada Finale blog, and inspiring this blog today. I’m impressed by everything about the Imprincinia the Beautiful African Goddess moniker, by the way.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Big Brother Second Chances: If the following people didn’t have real lives to live, and could give up everything for another summer in the Big Brother house, they’d fight it out given the second chance…
1. Hardy (Big Brother 2) – He’s moved on from his BB experience, but he’s the only one I’d throw a second chance to if I had to choose one from season two.
2. Jason (Big Brother 3) – I personally want to see if he’d be able to pull off the nice guy card again, and how he’d do without goddess Danielle.
3. Justin (Big Brother 4) – He’s a gentleman and a fierce competitor, and anyone who endured a relationship with Alison deserves a second chance at something.
4. David (Big Brother 4) – Without the X-Factor twist he’d have fared better my season. Plus, he (and Amanda) popped the Big Brother cherry as the first HGs to have sex in the BB house so he should definitely have an encore.
5. Nakomis (Big Brother 5) – She got screwed over in so many ways, most of all having to find out about a long-lost brother named “Cowboy” on a reality show, but made the best of it.
6. Rachel (Big Brother 6) – Minus Howie and all the insanity and drama of that season, she came out of it with her reputation intact and can probably still kick ass in challenges.
7. Parker (Big Brother 9) – He’s actually a very smart guy and his skills were wasted in that cesspool of a season.
8. Chelsia (Big Brother 9) – She’s all grown up and not the volatile 21-year-old she once was, but she’s still fiercely competitive and I’d enjoy watching her second chance bout in the BB house.
9. Keesha (Big Brother 10) – After winning America’s Favorite Houseguest, she’s been all over the place and back in her personal life and she could probably use a summer off play BB again.
10. Annie (Big Brother 12) – She was too soft her first time around, and I think give a second chance she could go far. Besides, she’s friends with so many BB alum now, she must be dirty enough to play the game better!
11. Ragan (Big Brother 12) – He’s certainly entertaining, and sure to stir up drama with or without wearing a Saboteur hat.
12. Kalia (Big Brother 13) – I’m really more interested in what her excuses will be for everything if given a second chance.
13. Shelly (Big Brother 13) – I’d love to see her without the heavy cat lady army threat that permeates the BB house whenever JeJo is in the game.
14. Jodi (Big Brother 14) – I don’t think I need to explain this one. The poor thing needs a second chance at BB.
Second chances don’t come often in life…but they do come every once in a while in Big Brother don’t they?