Not that anyone’s keeping track or anything…
But here are the current list of rumored particulars about this upcoming season, and when I say “rumored” I mean information not announced by CBS and by “upcoming” I mean “Omg it’s almost here you guys!”
It’s rumored that:
1. Among the Houseguests there will be alum from other CBS shows, namely The Amazing Race and Survivor. I did play with a hypothetical scenarios wherein past BB and Survivor alum were in the house together, but this would be totally different. Although CBS promised early on that this would be a season of all new HGs, I suppose technically TAR and Survivor alum could be considered “new” to Big Brother.
2. Among the Houseguests there will a lesbian couple. Big Brother has been missing a few things in past season, and real lesbian love has been one of them.
3. Among the Houseguests there will be a mom and son secret duo. I don’t know if this pairing would be able to pull it off, but then again I’m imagining myself and my one-year-old and how I’d probably wipe his mouth after each meal without even realizing what I was doing. Can a mother and her son hide their relationship in the BB house?
4. The jury will consist of 9 people this season, which would makes sense given another CBS promise for the MOST HGs everrrrrrrr.
5. There will be the largest age gap between the oldest (70s) and youngest (18?) Houseguests…
Now these are all rumors, but we all know rumors start from the smallest grains of truth all grown up. Let’s see what other rumors surface in the next 16 days, in the meanwhile which of the 5 rumors do you think will become truth?