Dear Julie Chen

Dear Julie Chen:

I know you remember me though you’ll never acknowledge me, but I do have some words for you. Woman-to-Woman. I never liked you, and I judged you before I even met you in 2003, because of your very public affair with the President and CEO of CBS Les Moonves before he was ever divorced. Your sleeping with a married man with children in the public eye was unacceptable to me then, and it’s unacceptable to me now.

Your multiple reconstructions to your facial structure to lose your naturally Chinese features sent a message to me and other Asian women at the time, that looking more “white” is how you got ahead in life. Your drastic plastic surgeries were unacceptable to me then, but now I understand more the pressures you must have been under at the time your career needed a boost. You must have faced worse racism than anything any of these Big Brother Houseguests could throw at you or me, because I know that in a white corporate conglomerate being Asian sets you apart. Racism is closeted and hidden to the highest degree, and I don’t want to judge you anymore for what you felt you had to do to fit in to be a cookie-cutter journalist…and apple of the Moonves eye.

I remember that you were sent to Kuwait and you bombed. You did. You went over there expecting your usual bottled water, and wearing pretty sweater sets like you were about to have brunch, and not expecting sand storms all up on your lip-glossed mouth. You were only there because of your relationship with Les Moonves, but I followed you, and researched you because there aren’t many Asian women in media with the kind of klout that you have…that you can have. In a field dominated by white women, you simply were one of the few Asian could-be trailblazers.

I’ve always been harsh on you from the beginning, and everybody in the Big Brother 4 house and production knew it the season I won. I was aware of my acts when I talked badly about you during live shows when we went to commercial. I was obnoxious and rude, and took advantage of the fact that you might be able to hear me from the studio on those days as I cracked jokes about you. I remember I was asked to “take it easy” but I wouldn’t. I had so much respect for everyone on the Big Brother 4 team but I had no respect for you. I am sorry that I was such a hostile bitch then. Our exchanges were awkward at best after I’d won, and I know it was because of me. Deliberately.

When I came back with Jack in 2006 to write on the “Revenge of the Houseguests” blog on the CBS website, I was being myself then just like I am now. It didn’t go over very well with many fans online, but it did with others and I found a sample of it on Jokers. My point in this is that I also poked fun at you too…the same things I still poke fun at you about now…your hair and clothes and makeup and superficial things. You were and still are a part of the show, and you are fair game.

So a few weeks into the blog your assistant called me. She asked me if I could stop mentioning you in the Revenge of the Houseguests blog posts and I told her no. There was nothing in the contract I’d signed saying you were off limits. I didn’t care. They were just jokes about you being Chenbot.

Fast forward many many years and you are a mother. I am a mother. You are a wife. I am a wife. You are an Asian voice. I am one too, but yours is bigger. You have a child of mixed heritage as do I. I admire how you protect your son and I strive to protect my Noah too. Actively. I know it’s not easy.

I am not watching anymore. You have to host it.

Talking about “hot” topics on “The Talk” to promote Big Brother 15 is one thing and I understand the need for ratings and Poppy sightings, but Julie…can you walk the walk in addition to the talkity-talk and do something more? Please? I know you’re “normal” off-camera but I don’t care if you do something on or off any camera.

I don’t like how you got to where you got, but I recognize the impact you could have if you didn’t just “sit by and watch like the rest of us.”  We’ve seen where that’s led in history. Have ratings trumped human damage?

Represent yourself and nobody else for a moment and draw the line somewhere? Les can’t because he doesn’t have to, but you still can. If he loves you and you love him there’s nothing you can’t do, right?

Just…something…unexpected.

Facetiously signed,

Jun Song

Posted under: Big Brother, Reality TV Dishes

Tagged as: , , , ,

• Clandestine007 on August 8, 2013 at 10:37 am said:

omg people on jokers are saying McCrae got raped by Amanda on the feeds @12:54….LMAO he kept saying no repeatedly! This show has really jumped the shark. I thought they screened people before letting them on the show.

• Very well said & you are right. I wish more people that have the power & opportunity would step up when things like this go down. Sigh.

• LinzLooWho on August 8, 2013 at 10:53 am said:

What’s sad is that there are many sites that have before & after pics of Julie along with many comments from fans about how the after pic looks prettier because she got her eyelids done. :(

• Oh Jun you have no fear when it comes to speaking the truth and that’s why I admire you as do all of your readers. Jun Dishes makes you mother of a much larger family than you know about… Not that I would ever call you mommy but I’d consider calling Davy Daddy without much hesitation.

I may have missed a blog about it already but I would love to see you blog about the casting process, including how many are involved and who makes the ultimate decision. This season’s HG’s and Julie aren’t the only ones I have issues with. I want to know about everything from the lowest AP on the totem pole to the psychiatrist that supposedly has some input on the casting of each season. I’d probably be most interested in knowing what that person is like more than any other. I’m very curious about competency.

What are your feelings about casting people who are on medication for ADHD and God knows what else they may be taking and for what reason. ;)

• NYC Girl 13 on August 10, 2013 at 12:23 am said:

I was totally disgusted with BB and CBS casting policies when Season 11 contestant Chima Simone, who as a college student was survived the rape by a serial killer, had a major breakdown and was evicted from the show. What about this woman’s past would make the BB casting directors think, “Yep, we got a good one!”

• Yea cause thats what they thought when they gave Chima a key to the BB11 house! And she was never evicted from the house, she was expelled, BIG difference. Chima was the one who spoke about during casting and while in the house. She didn’t have to talk about it if she didn’t want to, but also it was already made public prior to her entering the BB house. Even one of those CSI or Law & Order shows did an episode based on that horrible experience in her life. I am in no way defending her as she deserved to be expelled, I was rooting for her (for like a few days) until she became more and more and more of a diva in the house. But still I don’t get where your coming from regarding productions choice into casting Chima.

• Hey Jun,

I’ve always wondered why you were always hostile (I know its not the right word to use in this case, or if it is! lol) against Julie. Thanks for sharing, thats the one thing I do like about you, your honest and not afraid to speak the truth, or however you feel about any given situation, even if I do or don’t agree with it. At least you speak your mind! More people should be like you! :)

• Help me understand your letter closing. Is it facetious because Mrs M won’t take it seriously? Because I know that you aren’t kidding.

• Yeah, I didn’t get that either. Seems sort of passive/aggressive. Jun goes on and on being hostile and at the end, it’s almost like she’s saying, “just kidding”.

• T. Burke Hodgson on August 8, 2013 at 2:28 pm said:

Sorry to disagree, but I’ve always liked Julie Chen. However, I was unaware that she sort of slept her way to the top, which is indeed somewhat tacky. Also, I don’t give a diddly-squat whether she’s Asian or not. She is a bit formal on BB and less so elsewhere.

• Hear, hear, from another former BB fan who WAS watching the show from the European (French) countryside. Back when I worked in Biglaw, I remember hating the racist/sexist/sweatshop culture generally, but being especially appalled and disappointed in the women who perpetuated it, I suppose because it seemed as though, being women, they should have known better, or wanted things to be better for the women who came after them. It’s even more disappointing when somebody who is a double minority (that’s not technically correct because women are NOT the minority, but you know what I mean) refuses to do the right thing when confronted with one of the most racially hostile (not to mention misogynist) “workplaces” many of us have ever seen. Especially when that person is the boss’s wife and pretty much untouchable. She really has nothing to lose, and STILL will not stand up to make her voice heard. Sad.

• Many people are blaming an all new cast on this monstrosity of a season. I don’t get that reasoning. I have to put the blame where it belongs, on casting. Why do they continue to recruit people from bars, and parties. Don’t they have enough actual applicants that know the show and despararately want to be on it? Why so many that require mood altering medications? Why pick people who think they are on MTV? As for Julie as host, people here are used to her Chenbot style, but every other incarnation of big brother has a host who actually enjoys the show watches the show and gets involved in the show. I find THAT hosting style quite refreshing.

• I so agree with Richard, regarding casting. I think they are taking their ques from other “reality” shows in which they pair polar opposite people in houses and have them clash. But this season they seemed to have sent out a recruitment ad asking for racists and jackasses. I seriously wonder if they cast these people without really casting people: meaning, are the cast rigged, placed, or however you want to call it.

• Overall, I’ve not been impressed with Julie Chen’s hosting/presentation style but this piece certainly helps me to understand your particular antipathy for her. Still, I’m perplexed by you want her to do: “Just… something…unexpected”. Like what? If she has been characterized as a lousy journalist and host how can you/we expect her to be anything more or different. I’d suggest a follow up blog with a how-to on what you would do if you were in her position.

• It’s obvious this piece was written with passion and calculation. Probably one of my favorite blogs to date. You know she’ll be reading it. There’s no doubt she has a google alert. You addressed some pretty heavy points and it would be interesting to hear a response from her. But only on the condition she answered with the same honesty you wrote with.

Cheers Jun, this one was a home run.

• To be honest, I cannot stand julie chen, shes fake, and thinks her shit don’t stink, jun I loved what you wrote, you made alot of sense. she thinks shes better than all of us, but shes a nobody, a regular person ruining marriages, sleeping her way to the top, shame on you….dont watch your show, cannot stand anybody on it, their all fake.

• MarluvsBB on August 8, 2013 at 4:53 pm said:

What great balls you have, Jun! She’ll definitely read it. Too bad she won’t ever respond. (Have to agree with some of your readers about the casting of people taking too many prescription drugs. The DR has become a pharmacy. Wouldn’t mind seeing you blog on that topic too.)

• Excellent post, Jun, as all yours are…well the ones I read. I like you, have been extremely turned off by BB this year. They have racists houseguests and are doing nothing about it, and now you have Spencer shouting out false accusations about McCrae. He may think he’s funny, but he’s not and what he is saying about McCrae is a defamation of character.

I seriously can’t stomach the show anymore.

Went on my own tangent : ).

Keep up the great writing, Jun.

• solitarybluejay on August 8, 2013 at 7:39 pm said:

Ok… I had no intention of writing but…

Helen selling out Candice and to an extent Howard just so she could fit in with the racially biased (understatement) majority. Stooping so low as to blame Candice for Aryan, GinaMarie and Amanda’s racism. Chen saying on the talk ( I never watch it, just saw the clip online) that she only really got offended when they made racists remarks towards Asians. The whole thing is beyond disgusting really and made me feel really bad by the portrayal of Asian American women by this Network. Helen is so fake and would probably sell one of her kids for that 500k so she can also have a house on the lake like her (white) in laws. The way she sells out her allies is crazy who does she think the racists will be coming for next??? The desperation for money and lack of morals reminded me of Julie Chen sooo much. Julie Chen’s husband made $58million last year peddling garbage and I believe CBS cares only about money which is why me and my family and friends are boycotting their network and advertisers (extreme I know).

What’s also crazy are some of the ‘fans’ that blame Candice and Howards lack of game play for their evictions. They obviously think racism should just be something these people need to get over and just entertain them. I love how Candice has checked out of the game and rather leave then suck up to a bunch of a**holes for money. Many people don’t get that not every ones soul is for sell in the great USA its sad that CBS has decided to put her in jury just to be able to further exploit her.

I’m rambling and will make this shorter but Jun thanks for restoring my faith in Americans I like you have tuned out for good. The plastic surgery and self hate is so telling when I see women like Julie chen. She reminds me of an old madame at a brothel selling out the younger generation of girls into prostitution for profit. You guys know those films.

Thanks again Jun.

• Bravo Jun. Julie should step up and say something on the show about the things that have gone down. Just carrying on and acting like it is just another crazy season in the house doesn’t cut it. These HGs need to be called out. If it is on national t.v., then so be it.

• Heather on August 8, 2013 at 9:27 pm said:

You. Are. Such. A. Hypocrite.

“I was terrible and rude when I was in the house but it is ok because I have a kid now so I know better”

You’ve been a complete jerk to JC – but she should listen to you now because you are both Asian. Um…ok

• I don’t know either Woman personally so their beef is their beef. I couldn’t stand Jun’s behavior during her season but she has been very adult about those actions and very forward since that time. She could have just vanished over seas and not have even made an attempt to repair whatever damage she has caused instead she is reaching out not because they are both asian but because she feels it would be socially responsible for CBS to take some real accountability for this cast and the hate the show is generating.

There is not only the fear that general public will wach this show and feel that they too can get on TV and become “famous” by following this cast’s lead but also the very real danger that some sicko somewhere will actually want to harm some of these house guests for some of their behavior.

Julie who I have no problem with either way…she is probably one of the few people who can actually implement or influence change within this show and so it seems to me that Jun speaking her truth can only help. Sometimes the truth hurts though. Julie is grown; I’m sure she can handle it and even if she and Jun never sleep over each other’s house’s and braid each other’s hair she should be able to see that this letter is about more than the two of them.

I’m indifferent either way. On one hand I would love to be able to enjoy the game I love without literally feeling like I need to take a cold shower afterward but on the other I think it’s healthy for America to take a look at how ugly it can be, we need something every so often that makes us take a look in the mirror at times.

• Heather on August 8, 2013 at 11:15 pm said:

Reaching out does not mean re-airing Julie’s dirty laundry then adding “oh and you suck at your job” first. This is a public shaming under the guise of reparation.

• Jun Song on August 9, 2013 at 8:43 am said:

And this has never ever been done or worked in the history of the world. Let’s not hide behind a facade of naivety Heather. I knew exactly what I was doing with every word choice in this letter and your pointing it out so simplistically just takes the fun out of everything. Party pooper :)

• Anonymous on August 9, 2013 at 1:56 am said:

You know there are other ways to discuss your issues with someone and doing it in private JMO but if you have a problem or feel you still have unresolved issues then you should write Julie Chen a letter in private.

• Jun Song on August 9, 2013 at 8:41 am said:

It’s because too many things are “kept in private” and not put on blast, that shit is where shit is.

I actually do know the subtleties of when to be public and when to be private :)

• solitarybluejay on August 10, 2013 at 4:52 am said:

Exactly Jun! The people that benefit from institutionalized racism and abuse never speak out against it because deep down they know they enjoy the comforts that come along with it even if its at the expense of others. The ones that don’t speak out are just as evil IMO.

- Thanks Jun for not being afraid to stand up for what you believe is right. If more people did that the world would be a much better place.

• I stumbled across your blog this year and enjoyed your ‘inside’ views of how BB runs. That said, some things you write are hurtful. As hurtful as the guests who are on BB15 this year.

You don’t like Julie Chen. That’s allowed. No one is going to like, or be liked by everybody. What I don’t agree with is how you use this public forum to belittle her.

I liked reading how you rate the guests in how they are ‘playing’ the game, but I’m tuning you out because you are doing exactly what we all hate about BB this year. Bashing another person for something you don’t like or understand.

• Jun Song on August 9, 2013 at 8:41 am said:

It’s not that I don’t like or don’t understand what Julie did. Come on Sue. There are things that are unacceptable, and if you can’t openly admit that then you really are worse than people who just stand around and watch and condone.

I wrote about my past with Julie to provide context into the present and ask something of her in the future. If all you took away was “bashing” then I’m sorry to tell you that wasn’t my intention and there’s nothing you can do about it.

I’m sorry you’re tuning me out, because it’s unfortunate but it’s your decision. I respect that. Thank you for sharing here.

• Anonymous on August 9, 2013 at 1:57 pm said:

Succeed anyway you can, what’s wrong with that. Look at where Julie is now. You are jealous of her, that’s why you don’t like her. It’s sad that you have to pick in a fellow Asian. Asians should stick together.

• Jun Song on August 9, 2013 at 2:06 pm said:

Anyway you can. That is what’s wrong with that.

I don’t just stick together with someone because they’re “anything”, unless there’s something to stick together to. I think that it’s this season of BB. That doesn’t mean I can’t point shit out and answer people’s questions in my blog :).

“Asians should stick together” is juvenile. Listen to yourself.

• Really powerful entry. Good for you, Jun! I love how you’re never afraid to say what we’re all thinking.

• Your ‘bitchy’ attitude may never be forgiven by Julie but I feel like this blog made redeemed you in some ways. It’s always normal for people to criticize people from their own culture/racial background more, especially as minorities because we know we are often easy targets. I understand you wanting Julie to rep her heritage in the white-washed world, and I’m glad you are understanding what she may have had to endure. Everyone has a bed that they make, and eventually have to lay in. I definitely think you are right for trying to send support vibes her way to actually say something about the bigotry, and unnecessary things going on in that house. I hope Julie Chen becomes the ‘gladiator’ she can be not only for Asian women but minority women all over, simply because I think we all are one despite our genetics. I consider all minorities success an uprising for all blacks,asians,mexicans, native americans, Indians and all that make the melting pot of America.

Jun, THANK YOU for being a great blogger and keeping it real, as Candice would say. <3

• Jun Song on August 9, 2013 at 12:53 pm said:

I love your passion and creativity! My husband and I read your blog together just now and laughed so much. Thank you! And TGIF to you!

• Wow that was a very interesting post that person wrote! lol I love how they were open and willing to use the C word on their own post about you but were “nice” enough to add some starts when putting it on your blog! lmao, just take it as they secretly love ya! :) haters are the best aren’t they? they can give ya a good laugh! lol :)

• Good heavens, hateful much?! Newsflash, you’re also a nobody too, so why would anyone read something so or care what you have to say.

Hey! I know, maybe you belong in the BB house this season a lot with the racists, homophobes, misogynists, and classless louts. I’m sure you’ll fit in perfectly with your use of the c word thrown so casually in conversation!

Go Jun! I love your post and I’m glad to see how you’ve matured since your season. I’m glad to see some insight about your relationship with Julie Chen. My family and I were talking about her relationship with Les Moonves earlier this season, and my ultra conservative Chinese father said “No good Chinese girl would do that!” (Or no good/moral person either.)

• Markson on August 9, 2013 at 8:26 pm said:

I don’t see how people don’t get this post. Jun, maybe you should also be publishing cliff’s notes for each and everyone of your blog posts.

• Jun Song on August 12, 2013 at 6:22 pm said:

I think it’s hard getting everything out in one blog post without upsetting some people…and some of them go on the offensive with me in the comments section :)

• Jun Song on August 10, 2013 at 1:24 pm said:

If this will get people’s attention as to what ugly truth looks like, then so be it. I think I’m pretty original. I don’t know how much more original you are than me, but I welcome your life story. Please do tell me what original is like…

• Jun,
    You’re a good writer and I sometimes like your brashness, but what’s the point of this post? Is this to have someone else read your blog because BB is the driver? You’ve said you’ve given up on BB, but you just can’t see to get away from it – neither can I.

Back to the topic. Don’t you think it makes you more of a hypocrite posting this? Until this, I did not realize how she got Les, but that’s another story. Your point, I believe, is you’ve both grown up and are at different points in your lives, but you want her to change and do what exactly? Be ‘normal’? What do you mean by normal? You’ve mocked her for a decade calling her ChenBot because she’s so robotic. Every wondered why that nickname stuck? Perhaps that’s the way she is in her normal life.

Also, bringing up her affair with Les is a bit of a low blow as you’ve already admitted to have matured.

And why is it that an Asian getting plastic surgery is an Asian trying to be white. Wouldn’t that hold true for Hispanics and Blacks?

This post has you judging her for everything that you’re not and it’s not clear what you’re after. Would you like an off-studio position on The Talk… Jun Talks, perhaps? Do you want Julie swearing up a storm? Do you want to be Julie’s gal pal?

Just odd…

• Jun Song on August 11, 2013 at 5:44 pm said:

The point of this post was to answer a question I always get as to my history with Julie Chen…and to explain why she does not like me, and also because I know she’d see the blog whether or not she wanted because it WAS brought to her attention. I want her to use her power to send a message to the network that it’s okay to get a group of people together and throw them in a house together, but not at the expense of all accountability. CBS has the power to protect people under their umbrella, and not let filth take over the ratings climb.

• Thanks for the clarification. At first, I thought you were mudslinging and being unnecessarily hard on her, but I get your position.

Not quite like you, but I’ve mainly given up on the show; curiosity got the best of me and I watched the live show after a 2 week absence. It is frustrating to watch people get debased, ridiculed, bullied and demeaned just because they want to win a prize. What angers me is the permissive nature of not just other house guests, but the victims themselves. There are few people in that house who I would classify as weak, so I was rather disappointed that the victims of this abuse chose to do nothing about it because it would ruin their game. What good is $500,000, when you lose yourself in the process?

Back to Julie Chen… it must have been difficult to see Helen mocked and ridiculed. And, it would have been hard to see Howard break down because he felt he could do nothing. But nothing was more permissive that those two essentially agreeing to accept abuse because of the game. If they had prodded BB to boot the offenders, that would have given Julie a platform even though she may have been unwilling to do something earlier.

Helen chose to put up with it and befriend the abuser. As did Howard, and even Candice apologized to those idiots. BB conveniently picked Amanda to be the voice of reason only to find their precious little heroine turn into a world class aggressor. I’m not sure where BB found this group, but there have been very few people this season to root for. Even Andy joined in and laughed at the Asian comments and Jessie played her part in some of these remarks, too.

As a viewer, I’m disgusted by the comments from these house guests and disappointed that CBS chose to let this continue. I’m not sure why people are so outraged by CBS this time around because this is not the first time they’ve done this.

Evel Dick – everyone’s hero – was worse that Jeremy but CBS chose to make him their hero. I was not a fan or Kail or Jen, but those women were savaged by Dick and CBS permitted him. Why were his actions OK then? He was abusive and ugly, but was so loved by CBS he returned for another season.

Enough rambling… I do hope CBS does something – out in the open – to address this behavior because this season has been a total disgrace.

• Has Julie Chen ever said she doesn’t like you? Why would she like someone who never liked her? She probably picked up on your vibe. Do you want her to like you? I don’t get your point. Whatever Julie’s personal business is, is just that. Her personal business. Why would she care if you find anything about her unacceptable? Whatever cosmetic alterations she did to herself was for herself. It wasn’t about sending a message out to anybody. If you or others took her changes as trying to look “White” is the way to get ahead, that’s your own perception. Damn, live your own lives. You are obnoxious and rude. I’m sure people find you amusing, but you sound kind of jealous and obsessed with Julie Chen.

• Et tu, Brute? that’s cold. an interesting point strongly made, however, on who does/doesn’t possess the moral standing to be chiding others on perceived “racism.”

• Julie is Sick on August 17, 2013 at 5:09 am said:

Julie Chen is one sick puppy, can’t even call her human. It’s ironic she went on about racism still exists in 2013and how Aaryn’s comments disgusts her, when clearly sexism still exists in 2013 as demonstrate on The Talk in 2011.

Julie Chen and her other non human minions laughed at and joked of a man having his penis cut off by a woman. Chen laughed at this, yet she is offended by Aaryn’s comments and is disgusted?

What kind of sick creature finds humor in genital mutilation?

Why is Julie so disgusted at Aaryn’s racist comments, when she is on a show that is clearly man hating and sexist against men?

Julie Chen is a disgusting creature. And if anyone argues with that, tell me what would you think of a man who laughed at a woman being sexually mutilated by her husband? I rest my case.

• How odd that Julie finally revealed her reasons for plastic surgery.

I never really had much of an opinion about her – good or bad – she just seemed like a dull person, but this revelation does not look so positive on her part. Apparently, she was 25 when she got this done – I kind of doubt that – but this makes me see her as someone who would do anything to get what she wants.

I never really got into the details with Les, but you wonder how calculating chen-bot really is.

Some people can say she sold out to her race, but isn’t plastic surgery what men and women do all the time for various reasons? Lucky for her she was not black because she would have convinced her parents to stock up on bleaching cream.

• Oh Jun, you are Asian (Korean) and Julie is Asian (Chinese). You got into a relationship with a white man, as did Julie. Both white men were in relationships with other women. Hold a mirror and see your own Asian face as well as Julie’s. You come off as a dragon lady and thus will never escape the stereotypes of Asian women. Your duel is a false one. You cannot put any more daggers into Julie without coming off worse.
    Sad girl.

• “What Jun didn’t know, until much later, was that there was a girl back in Belgium that Davy was seeing and had promised to stay faithful to on this trip. ‘I knew right away that things were about to get complicated,’ Davy laughs as he recalls it.”

From Jun’s own admission. This is typical of women, but more so of people, they are vain, vindictive and given to seeing their rivals as less and themselves as higher. But maybe this is more a psychological issue or a historical one. A Chinese women versus a Korean. China’s supremacy and place in history versus the relatively minor Korean history. Who knows. But Jun’s third person account is both bizarre and revealing. It has all of the touches of ego and hagiography.

• hmm…so I suppose all those guys you jerked off in your rub joint were single unattached males??? Pot meet Kettle….

• So sick and tired of zealous women hurting other women. You have NO idea how hard Julie Chen had to work in school or beyond to get her positions. Give her a break and seek out your own achievements. I personally am proud of Julie Chen regardless of her race she is an AWESOME woman doing great things – period! Now go mind your own business.

• Anonymous on May 27, 2014 at 4:30 pm said:

I love Julie Chen. Making a decent living, especially for a woman is hard enough anyway. A little plastic surgery, so what. As for who she’s slept with, None Of Your Damned Business!!!!! Go Julie.Jan Layton

• Jun Song on May 30, 2014 at 4:42 pm said:

It is my business when it’s in the public eye…just like everything else public. But I hear you.