5 Reasons to Smile: Noah on Christmas Eve

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

~

Noah’s second Christmas is underway and it’s amazing the head of hair he’s got compared to last year! He was still pretty bald last year. What a difference a year makes!

Thank you to all, new and old readers alike.

Merry Christmas Eve to all from our family of three in Belgium!

1. Karen

Merry Christmas from Nova Scotia. I have thoroughly enjoyed all things Noah this year. He is such a character and such a happy boy – it’s my ‘fun lurking’ site! πŸ™‚

2. Pat

Merry Christmas from Texas! Thank you so much for all your blogs, and for sharing your stories. I feel like I know you, Davy, and Noah….and your fighting neighbors….and The pregnant lady..and let’s not forget Shreck! LOL
    Enjoy making your wonderful Christmas memories with Noah and Davy. Have a great day and a blessed New year.
    With the New Year coming, it means we are closer to “the rest of the story”. You know the one….the one about some kind of ketchup. LOL πŸ˜‰
    Much love from my family to yours!
    Pat

3. Wo

Merry Christmas Jun… amazing how much Noah has grown up! I hope you’ll consider sharing photos of your holiday meal, too. I’m envious of all the dishes you prepare and can’t believe you can do it all with Noah Velcroed to your leg!! Maybe he was busy with his own new kitchen so you could move freely in yours!

Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year from Portland, OR!
    Wo

I was so busy I took no pictures. It was a conscious decision hahahaha! First time in my Christmas life I didn’t take photos of all my food!

Noah is INDEED stuck to me but on Christmas Eve I sent him to grandma’s for a few key hours πŸ™‚

Love to Portland!

4. Sheri

Merry Christmas Jun and THANKS SO MUCH for all the great entertainment you have provided throughout the year. Wow! You and Davy make beautiful Noah! Go enjoy your amazing family.

5. A Very Merry Christmas to you Davy and Noah and all your family there and here. I’m so happy to have you in my life and you don’t even know it but you bring great comfort and cheer when you least expect it. From my family to yours we send our love. Merry Christmas Jun.

6. Mary (@danceswithcat)

Noah must be the cutest toddler ever! Cherish these Christmas memories as I know you will. Merry Christmas from a cold North Carolina! Love you guys!

7. Emily

Vrolijke Kerstmis –
    Merry Christmas to you all as well…
    Watching Santa journey across the world on NORAD tracker ….
    A year does make a big difference …. Enjoy