Noah’s Birthday in Photos

Noah’s been 2 whole years old now since last Friday, and his birthday weekend was everything he never expected.

To turn two again, chronoligically…

Noah'sDaycare

JoyUncleRobbyCandidSmilesPapa

GiftsHappy

PoliceBirthdayPartyKissRiceCakesSalads

CakeWow

BlowingCandlesNoseBumba

~

Thank you everyone for your love and support.

This blog is dedicated, in loving memory, to my grandfather’s brother. He now joins my grandfather and my father. He was the very first in the family to step foot on U.S. soil before the rest of the family followed suit, in stages. He passed away on the Thursday before Noah’s birthday and I have been mourning him in my own way, and celebrating Noah’s precious birthday too.

Cancer is real. Life is real.

Living is…eating the nose off your fabulous Bumba birthday cake.

Happy Birthday sweet Noah.

Posted under: Reality Dishes

Tagged as: , , , , , , , , ,

• I LOL’d at the pic of him biting off the nose! Looks like he had a wonderful day! You and Davy look ahhhhmazing!!!

Very sorry for the loss of your uncle, Jun. I lost my bro-in-law last week too. Too much loss!! Love and prayers to you and your family. xoxo

• Jun Song on March 31, 2014 at 7:25 pm said:

It was hilarious. He just went in for it. Ha!

I wish I could hug you. Many times over. Thank you for the love!

• Beautiful, meaningful photos for Noah to treasure forever! He’s a blessed boy to be surrounded by so much love. And, your food – OMG – I’m so hungry now – and THEY are all so lucky to have you! Great idea with the candle in the ice cream – I must do that…who wouldn’t love that? You are a genius!

• Jun Song on March 31, 2014 at 7:27 pm said:

Wouldn’t it wonderful if children were surrounded only by love? :)

The ice cream thing was last-minute. Ha! But it worked FANTASTICALLY. I want one for my birthday this summer too. Ha!

• Thank you so much for sharing Noah’s birthday with us. I feel in some way I was there. What wonderful memories you are sharing. RIP for your Great Uncle.

• Jun Song on March 31, 2014 at 7:28 pm said:

Thank you sweet Sue! I’m so glad I can share, and have all of this archived for later. Re-reading everything with Noah will be insane. Ha!

Love to you and your family!

• Seeing the joy in everybody’s face really made my day. Thanks so much for sharing! I really
    Sorry for the loss of your Uncle. Fuck Cancer.

• Such a great time had by all. Noah is 2 . Does that blow your mind every time you say it? So happy it was a great party. And cancer sucks.

• Jun Song on March 31, 2014 at 7:30 pm said:

Cancer is wretched :(

I look at Noah and my mind is blown 100% yes, every time. HA! It was a great birthday party and birthday weekend. Noah LOVED everything :)

• Anonymous on March 27, 2014 at 4:20 pm said:

What a fun day for Noah I love all the wonderful pictures of his special day. Thanks so much for sharing them. I am so sorry for the loss of your Uncle.

• LOVED the photo of Noah eating Bumba’s candy face – right off the cake. I could squeeze that little angel! Thanks for sharing your life in words and pics. I think we (your readers) feel like members of your extended family. I’s obvious you’ve endeared yourself to your Belgian friends and family, too. No pressure, but the dishes you cooked look so yummy, when you have time – HINT – HINT – you ought to share them with us! :-)

• Jun Song on March 31, 2014 at 7:34 pm said:

B is for Belgium is for Bumba. It’s huge. There are other sensations but we went with Bumba for this birthday. By his next birthday I don’t think he’ll want a clown. Ha!

• Jun Song on March 31, 2014 at 7:24 pm said:

OMG can you believe it? Time has flown by. I’m so glad you’ve been around to share. Thank you for the love!

• “A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words” is truly meaningful for Noah’s special two-year birthday. You captured it all, Jun. It looks like a fun-filled day of both love and celebration.

And, you look so stylish – I love your dress. I just bet that you love the stylish clothes worn on “Scandal” and “Revenge!”

May I add my condolences on the loss of your great uncle. May he rest in peace.

• Jun Song on March 31, 2014 at 7:23 pm said:

The day was so great. There were nearly zero fires to put out and everyone really had a great time!

Thank you for your message Peg. And for your support always :)

• Jun, Thanks you so much for sharing those. My favorite is the is the picture of Noah giving you a kiss in the doorway holding on to the toy car. Precious. Time goes so fast. Enjoy it all. Soon he will be 10 years old and you will only come up to HIS eyebrows (like I do to my own 10 yr old, lol).

I am so sorry for the loss of your great uncle. Hold on to memories. You are in my thoughts.

• Jun Song on March 31, 2014 at 7:22 pm said:

It was such a sweet moment! I’d run in the kitchen to set out food and Noah came to check in with me. I loved it! :)

OMG 10 is a big age! I know for sure Noah will eventually tower over me. Haaaa. It will be hilarious :)

Thank you for your kind words Reishena. They mean a lot.

• Jun Song on March 31, 2014 at 7:19 pm said:

Yes! It was nice having friends who enjoy taking photos all the time. I got to play and cook and entertain :)

• What a terrific set of photos. they need no words. I remember those difficult days and its so wonderful to see you all healthy and happy now. I sent a prayer for your family loss. hugs

• Jun, this little guy is adorable. My many wishes to him for a wonderful year as a two year old. However, be careful because now he has hit his “terrible twos”

And so sorry for the loss of your uncle. As Karen said earlier, FUCK CANCER. Wishing you and the fam the best.

• Lovely photo’s, Noah looks so cute & happy. Thank you for sharing his special day with us! I’m so sorry for your loss. I thought your Momz was there with you, has she gone home?