Noah’s Birthday in Photos

Noah’s been 2 whole years old now since last Friday, and his birthday weekend was everything he never expected.

To turn two again, chronoligically…

Noah'sDaycare

JoyUncleRobbyCandidSmilesPapa

GiftsHappy

PoliceBirthdayPartyKissRiceCakesSalads

CakeWow

BlowingCandlesNoseBumba

~

Thank you everyone for your love and support.

This blog is dedicated, in loving memory, to my grandfather’s brother. He now joins my grandfather and my father. He was the very first in the family to step foot on U.S. soil before the rest of the family followed suit, in stages. He passed away on the Thursday before Noah’s birthday and I have been mourning him in my own way, and celebrating Noah’s precious birthday too.

Cancer is real. Life is real.

Living is…eating the nose off your fabulous Bumba birthday cake.

Happy Birthday sweet Noah.

1. I LOL’d at the pic of him biting off the nose! Looks like he had a wonderful day! You and Davy look ahhhhmazing!!!

Very sorry for the loss of your uncle, Jun. I lost my bro-in-law last week too. Too much loss!! Love and prayers to you and your family. xoxo

2. Beautiful, meaningful photos for Noah to treasure forever! He’s a blessed boy to be surrounded by so much love. And, your food – OMG – I’m so hungry now – and THEY are all so lucky to have you! Great idea with the candle in the ice cream – I must do that…who wouldn’t love that? You are a genius!

Wouldn’t it wonderful if children were surrounded only by love? 🙂

The ice cream thing was last-minute. Ha! But it worked FANTASTICALLY. I want one for my birthday this summer too. Ha!

3. suem2

Thank you so much for sharing Noah’s birthday with us. I feel in some way I was there. What wonderful memories you are sharing. RIP for your Great Uncle.

Thank you sweet Sue! I’m so glad I can share, and have all of this archived for later. Re-reading everything with Noah will be insane. Ha!

Love to you and your family!

Cancer is wretched 🙁

I look at Noah and my mind is blown 100% yes, every time. HA! It was a great birthday party and birthday weekend. Noah LOVED everything 🙂

What a fun day for Noah I love all the wonderful pictures of his special day. Thanks so much for sharing them. I am so sorry for the loss of your Uncle.

5. LOVED the photo of Noah eating Bumba’s candy face – right off the cake. I could squeeze that little angel! Thanks for sharing your life in words and pics. I think we (your readers) feel like members of your extended family. I’s obvious you’ve endeared yourself to your Belgian friends and family, too. No pressure, but the dishes you cooked look so yummy, when you have time – HINT – HINT – you ought to share them with us! 🙂

B is for Belgium is for Bumba. It’s huge. There are other sensations but we went with Bumba for this birthday. By his next birthday I don’t think he’ll want a clown. Ha!

6. Peg

“A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words” is truly meaningful for Noah’s special two-year birthday. You captured it all, Jun. It looks like a fun-filled day of both love and celebration.

And, you look so stylish – I love your dress. I just bet that you love the stylish clothes worn on “Scandal” and “Revenge!”

May I add my condolences on the loss of your great uncle. May he rest in peace.

The day was so great. There were nearly zero fires to put out and everyone really had a great time!

Thank you for your message Peg. And for your support always 🙂

7. Jun, Thanks you so much for sharing those. My favorite is the is the picture of Noah giving you a kiss in the doorway holding on to the toy car. Precious. Time goes so fast. Enjoy it all. Soon he will be 10 years old and you will only come up to HIS eyebrows (like I do to my own 10 yr old, lol).

I am so sorry for the loss of your great uncle. Hold on to memories. You are in my thoughts.

It was such a sweet moment! I’d run in the kitchen to set out food and Noah came to check in with me. I loved it! 🙂

OMG 10 is a big age! I know for sure Noah will eventually tower over me. Haaaa. It will be hilarious 🙂

Thank you for your kind words Reishena. They mean a lot.

8. What a terrific set of photos. they need no words. I remember those difficult days and its so wonderful to see you all healthy and happy now. I sent a prayer for your family loss. hugs

9. Dino

Jun, this little guy is adorable. My many wishes to him for a wonderful year as a two year old. However, be careful because now he has hit his “terrible twos”

And so sorry for the loss of your uncle. As Karen said earlier, FUCK CANCER. Wishing you and the fam the best.